Dr. Angelo Mancuso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Mancuso?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Mancuso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 20th, 2017

Try another doctor....any other doctor!!!

Dr Mancuso is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever seen. He is terribly rude to his staff (has even been seen throwing charts at them, cussing them out, etc) and he will not remove more than one skin tag at a time. I went to another derm and had 3 removed all at the same time.

August 5th, 2016

Great Doctor!

June 21st, 2016

Worst experience I've ever had

Wish I could give zero stars. Absolutely worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor and his staff. Arrogant, rude and unconcerned are just a few words I would use to describe them. From the moment I checked in at the front desk, from getting my test results was an absolute nightmare. I had heard mixed reviews and I had put off my appointment for this reason, do not wasted your time or more importantly your money.

March 16th, 2016

Worst doctor on the planet

Wait time is terrible, no TV or wifi to entertain patients while they wait. Staff was rude, got back to the room and had to wait some more for the doctor to grace me with his presence. He comes in, rushes through everything, does not listen to my concerns, wants me to make a follow up appointment (and go through the wait again! and pay copay again!).....also says he can only remove 1-2 skin tags at a time but other doctors will remove at least 10 in one visit. Makes me feel like he is money hungry. Then tries to sell expensive products to make even more money. Terrible experience and I will never go back.

February 13th, 2016

Terrible....everything

Get with the times man. If you want your results you have to call them (in my experience several times because they rarely call you back). He was an arrogant jerk and should retire. Doesn't listen, talks down to you. Find someone else, anyone else!

December 16th, 2015

HORRIBLE!!

October 28th, 2015

Epic fail

1. In the waiting room for almost 2 hours 2. Staff was beyond rude to everyone. 3. Doctor was writing a prescription before I could even explain my illness. 4. He did not hear one word I said. I will never ever again.

October 22nd, 2015

I like him.

April 17th, 2015

not friendly

was non friendly, and treated me like i was poor and dumb.

April 16th, 2015

Avoid this doctor like the bubonic plague

I do not know what is worse the doctor who looks straight through you and pays no attention to your concerns and runs out of the office and you know less than you knew before you saw him about your mole that you are frightened about or the shrill, fish marm office staff screeching at each other in the back. I will NOT BE BACK TO SEE THIS DOCTOR EVER AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME!!!! Find yourself a real doctor!!!!!!

March 28th, 2015

Biggest jerk award

Wow, what a jerk. Yelled at his office staff in front of patients. He's lucky those sweet girls put up with him. Doesn't take much of a man to belittle young girls like that. Very unprofessional and poor character. I feel sorry for his staff.

February 10th, 2015

Awful

This was my first time at Dr.Mancuso's office. I had been warned not to go to him but did anyways since he was one of the only dermatologists accepting new patients. First off, the receptionists were awful. They were sloppy and rude. One of them started yelling and complaining about a patient she had just gotten off the phone with and after realizing people were listening to her in the lobby she shut the window and continued to yell. Once I was finally brought back to see the doctor (which was over an hour after my appointment time) he was in the room with me for less than 5 minutes and was very impersonal. He simply prescribed me medicine after he asked 3 strange questions. I definitely wouldn't reccomend.