A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Markatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Markatos, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markatos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Markatos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markatos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans