Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelo Markatos
Dr. Angelo Markatos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ, with another office in Brick, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Markatos is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Southern Ocean Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Angelo Markatos has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Angelo Markatos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Jin Park
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi45
Dr. John Depalma
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi
Dr. Jose Iglesias
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi24