A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Markatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Markatos, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markatos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Markatos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Markatos DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo Markatos practice?
- Dr. Angelo Markatos has 8 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Markatos practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Nephrologists.