A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Mattalino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Mattalino, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattalino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattalino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Mattalino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattalino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattalino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo James Mattalino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo J. Mattalino practice?
- Dr. Angelo Mattalino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Mattalino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.