A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Mattalino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Mattalino, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattalino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattalino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Mattalino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattalino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattalino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo James Mattalino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo J. Mattalino practice?
- Dr. Angelo Mattalino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Mattalino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.