A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Mattalino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Mattalino, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattalino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattalino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Mattalino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattalino graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattalino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo James Mattalino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo J. Mattalino practice?
- Dr. Angelo Mattalino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Mattalino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.