A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Mendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Mendez, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo C Mendez MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo C. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Angelo Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Mendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.