Dr. Angelo Mendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Mendez?

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

He is retired now,will miss dearly,went to him for 28 Years,not only the best doctor ever,but also a great friend,will always be.So sad he is retiring. :) Thanks for everything Dr. Mendez.

THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Mendez for 22 years now. This year I have had another medical issued. I turned to Dr. Mendez for help since he has known me the longest. Him and Yossa have been working with me to find a doctor that can help me. I need a letter from doctors to get into a study. Of the three doctors I had DR. Mendez's letter the next day. All the other doctors still have no gotten me their letters. He is the best.

Hands Down the BEST ObGYN!

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Dr. Mendez and his staff (Bonita and Yossi, especially) are like family. I have been seeing them for over 10 years and without a doubt would recommend him to anyone needing a reliable, caring, knowledgeable ObGYN. If I had to count how many babies of friends I know he has delivered, I couldn't... I lose track after going through both hands... He is excellent at what he does- I have referred many friends to him who are now patients as well. If you are looking for someone with great bedside manner and someone who makes you feel comfortable, Dr. Mendez is your doctor. I love how before my very first appointment with him, he actually had me come back into his office to get to know me before an examination--- what a great way to set the precedent for what typically is a female's not favorite appointment each year.

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Mendez has taken care of me since I became pregant 3 years ago. He always has listened and shared options with me. I feel like a partner with my medical care. His staff is exceptional from the receptionist to the P.A.

Most compassionate

Posted on January 9th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Mendez for over 20 years and have found him to be the most comppasionate Dr ever. His staff is genuine and friendly, but most importantly, Dr. Mendez truly cares about his patients .

wonderful doctor, wonderful staff

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Dr. Mendez is thorough, knowledgeable, and very patient with questions. He is truly one of the kindest doctors I've ever met. I went to him because of his excellent reputation in our community and I wasn't disappointed. In addition, his office staff are warm, welcoming, and helpful -- from the minute you walk in until you leave. Special appreciation for his nurse, who has been a source of information and encouragement. I cannot overstate the courtesy and professionalism of this staff.

Posted on August 10th, 2017