A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Paola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Paola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Paola, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Paola graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo S Paola FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo S. Paola practice?
- Dr. Angelo Paola has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Paola practices Urology near Riverview, FL.
See Riverview Urologists.