Angelo Procaccino Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Angelo Procaccino?

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Procaccino is an excellent surgeon who has recently repaired my inguinal hernia. He has a wonderful bedside manner and answered all my questions before and after the surgery. I experienced almost no pain after the surgery. I recommend him highly.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr procaccino is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I would recomend him to anyone!

Heartfelt thanks

Posted on May 17th, 2016

How lucky was I when you were called in on my surgery and you helped save my life . I can't thank you enough for the great care and concern you gave me . I appreciate all that you did for me and I pray for you so you can continue to help others . You are an awesome surgeon with a great personality

Mrs.

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Procaccino is an angel sent from heaven. He removed my mother and fathers gallbladders. After he removed my moms gallbladder he "looked around" and saw something he didn't like. He recommended another doctor and my mom was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She is fine today thanks to Dr. Procacccino .

Excellent Experience

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Recently had bilateral hernia surgery performed by Dr. Procaccino. Had other medical issues going on as well at the same time and Dr. Procaccino went out of his way to take the extra necessary steps to thoroughly review my situation prior to performing my surgery. And he personally called me prior to surgery to let me know he had made the necessary phone calls and inquiries to other medical professionals to address any concerns prior to my surgery. His bedside manner is polite and informative and he willingly answers your questions both prior to and after surgery. Office staff was polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend Dr. Procaccino.

Surgery

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Most complete review of condition and surgery outcomes I have ever had. took all the time necessary to make sure I understood the risks and the details of the procedure and possile outcomes.

Posted on August 19th, 2010

An excellent and skilled surgeon with a good bedside manner. He cares about his patients. He is pleasant, will answer questions and is very thorough. Wait time in the office was either on time or no more than 5 minutes. Office staff are courteous and accommodating.

Posted on November 16th, 2017