A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Ratini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Ratini is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratini graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Ratini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angelo Ratini practice?
Dr. Angelo Ratini practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Family Physicians.