A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Reyes, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo T Reyes MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo T. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Angelo Reyes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Reyes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.