A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Santiago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Santiago, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from St. Louis University Baguio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Mario Santiago MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo M. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Angelo Santiago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Santiago practices Neurology near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Casper Neurologists.