A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Scanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanu graduated from Univ Di Sassari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Sassari, Italy.
Dr. Scanu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scanu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angelo M. Scanu practice?
Dr. Angelo Scanu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.