A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Scanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanu
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scanu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanu graduated from Univ Di Sassari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Sassari, Italy.
Dr. Scanu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Maria Scanu MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo M. Scanu practice?
- Dr. Angelo Scanu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Angelo Scanu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Burr Ridge, IL.