A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Scotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Scotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Scotti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Scotti graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scotti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Thomas Scotti MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelo T. Scotti practice?
- Dr. Angelo Scotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Scotti practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Internists, Little Silver Infectious Disease Doctors, and Little Silver Emergency Physicians.