A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Sorce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Sorce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorce
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Sorce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorce graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo J Sorce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo J. Sorce practice?
- Dr. Angelo Sorce has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Sorce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.