A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Sorce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Sorce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Sorce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorce graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Joseph Sorce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo J. Sorce practice?
- Dr. Angelo Sorce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Sorce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsdale, MI.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.