Dr. Angelo Sorce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
I would never go back or recommend this office to anyone I cared about! He has a very nasty staff and huge ego that must be fed at all costs. My well being was at bottom of his list. The fatal mistake was when I overheard the staff discussing other patients in the hallway! NO THANKS!

May 12th, 2016
Impressive, impressive, impressive...did I say, impressive?! Definitely knows his stuff-cares about his patients-takes pride in his work

November 16th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and staff!
Everyone in the office is very nice. Dr. Sorce will walk through all the options hoping for fixing the problem without surgery. I have seen him for shoulder, knee and toe. Never any issues.

November 13th, 2015
Would never recommend or return. Staff was extremely unethical and could be heard discussing patients in unflattering manner. Receptionist was shockingly rude. Doctor Sorce was pleasant, though insincere at best. Did not feel comfortable!

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Sorce has been an exceptional doctor for me over the past 10 years. I've followed him from Hillsdale and willing to do the drive to Canton because of that care.

December 31st, 2013
Stress full
They did not handle billing correctly . If took over a year to get the bill paid. They send the the bill to billing company. His price was to high and was quick to recommend surgery,

November 13th, 2013
Social Service
courteous, effective, compassionate, and quality assurance...

August 19th, 2013
Dr. Sorce is the best. I had two shoulder surgery's with him when he was in Hillsdale. My shoulder is doing great. He takes his time with you and talks to you in words that you can understand. He doesn't sugar coat anything and gives you straight up answers. I wouldn't follow him anywhere and have.

May 28th, 2013
total knee replacement
Great Dr. and staff, very knowledgeable and compassionate; absolutely would recommend to family and friends.

March 28th, 2013
Teacher
Dr. Sorce has performed an ulnar nerve transpositon on both my left and right arms. He performed the first surgery on the right arm. I am overjoyed to say I have full use of my arm, the numbness is gone and I am pain free. I am ten days out of the second surgery. Dr. Sorce was able to repair damage that was created by another surgeon and I have no doubt that I will experience the same success due to his remarkable skill as a surgeon. I cannot express how wonderful his staff at his office and both the surgical center and hospital are....they make your day when you are in pain. I traveled over four hours to specifically work with Dr. Sorce and his staff....they are wonderful! I cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Sorce and his staff for putting me back together and giving me my life back!

March 21st, 2013
he is the greatest
I was terrified to go to the doctor and have him tell me I needed knee replacement surgery. Once meeting Dr Source and his staff I felt like I was with my family not a doctors office. Everyone from the receptionist to the e-ray tech and to the PA and Dr Source himself made me feel very much at ease about having this surgery. I tell everyone I know that has any kind of orthodox problems to go see Dr Sorce, they won't be sorry they did.

February 15th, 2013
Fractured foot
My daughter was treated unsuccessfully by a different doctor we obtained through the Urgent Care when she fractured her foot. After several months of extremely quick checks but no real care, she was facing surgery and pinning of the bones, so I asked my Internal Medicine physician and she highly recommended Dr. Sorce. Dr. Sorce gave my daughter careful care with xrays, two castings, and then a boot with weaning restrictions and she is now doing great! Thank you Sr. Sorce and staff!