A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Spoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Spoto is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoto
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Spoto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoto graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Spoto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Peter Spoto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo P. Spoto practice?
- Dr. Angelo Spoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Spoto practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Allergists.