Dr. Angelo Thrower MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 16th, 2016
Pay before he screws you! No money back afterwards!
This is the first time I saw a doctor and you had to pay before you see him. I went to him specifically to have facial scars I received in the military and to get a written evaluation. I had asked the staff in the front if he is capable of doing this and they assured me he can. After a ninety minute wait I was brought into a small exam room where I had to wait another fifty five minutes till he walked in. I told him what I was there for and he changed the subject to products for acne and redness of the skin and was pushing them on me. I told him I am not there for products and that I needed to get an evaluation in writing describing the rather substantial scars on my face. He bluntly told me he can not do that. The staff refused to refund my money. This doctor has a money agenda to push his face creams and products and has no care as to patient's actual needs. I rate him as a zero and a con man.

July 28th, 2016
Great Results!
I was recommended to Dr. Thrower by a coworker who had been going to him for years. I called to set my appt and the staff was professional and friendly. The wait time can vary depending on the day...the first time I waited maybe 20 min, was escorted by a staff member then assessed by Dr. Thrower. But my second appt I waited almost 45 minutes. I found out Dr. Thrower is only in the office limited days so it seems they try and squeeze in as many patients as possible. He overall assessment and product recommendation was great. They give you an individualized regimine sheet to follow, take your before photo and help you purchase products. They worked within my budget and I ended up getting only the essentials to get started. My face made a total 360, dark spots faded and had considerably less breakouts around my period.

May 15th, 2016
He was very rude with a quick assessment.

May 9th, 2016
When you have an appointment make sure you clear your entire schedule because the waiting time is ridiculously long. I had to leave after waiting for an hour and an half.

April 26th, 2016
I will never support this business again !
Over 1 hour wait then he comes into room and spends about 15 minutes and quickly leaves. The product burned my skin and I was peeling, it hurted. I called for over 1 month & they basically ignored my concerns. Bottom line I want my money back. Horrible !

April 22nd, 2016
Omg the wait is ridiculously long. When he sees you its so quick. Very brief. 5 minutes equals a $95 visit.... Being that they do not take my insurance. Products have worked great for my mom in the past and that's the only reason why I'm here.

April 15th, 2016
Absolutely love the products, very excellent items. Dr Thrower is a God sent. Love love love.

August 27th, 2015
Heals and educates when treats
He a gem in our community understands the nature of our skin; it is different. You don't have to fly to Atlanta or some other urban hub for specialized care; it's right here. His presence in our community is comforting . My was seen by two pedi they didn't know what to do , dr thrower knew what to do and educated me on process medication resolution and care; 15 years ago I had an issue and went to him, I felt the same sense of being educated and treated by an excellent professional; that's what you call consistency! Every one I know who has been seen by him is highly satisfied.

August 19th, 2015
It was once again and unfortunate visit. I can understand different facilities not accepting different insurances and paying your $65 to $95 upfront but the wait time is ridiculous. If your planning an appointment make sure you create it 2hours prior. Unpleasant staffing possibly due to the unhappy clients. Each time I come in the wait time issue. Then the physician attempts to see you in a rush because ofcourse all the waiting clients. Call first and don't bother leaving a voicemail. Please work on this

August 4th, 2015
Horrible customer service and appreciation
I’ve been a loyal customer of Dr.Thrower's for 10+ yrs. I have referred several people to him. I recently purchased the Perfect Tone cream from his office a week ago which has increased over 100% in price since I’ve started treatment with him. When I picked up the cream, it was watery and not the usual consistency. I tried the cream for 3 days and felt it did nothing for my skin. I called to exchange the cream for the PBC, a stronger formula. The rep who I spoke with, told me sure, we have no problem with exchanging the cream. Due to my schedule, I asked my sister to return the cream for me. Once there, the Mgr. and Dr.Thrower refused to exchange the cream and honor what the rep told me a few hrs prior. I asked to speak with Dr.Thrower and he told his rep he wouldn’t speak with me or return my call. What a way to treat a loyal customer who has spent hundreds of $ and referred other patrons. They say their policy is no returns/exchanges. Why wouldn’t the rep who works in your office know the policy? I’ll never return and I'll definitely spread the word about how he treats his customers.

March 31st, 2015
Excellent Skin Care
Dr. that knows his stuff need better bed side manners and more plesant staff. His products are awesome and works really well.

March 6th, 2015
EXPENSIVE
visit very rushed front desk clerks unknowledgeable