A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angie Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angie Eng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angie Eng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angie Man-Chi Eng MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angie M. Eng practice?
- Dr. Angie Eng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angie Eng practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.