A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angie Ragas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angie Ragas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ragas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angie Marie Ragas MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angie M. Ragas practice?
- Dr. Angie Ragas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angie Ragas practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA and Covington, LA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.