A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angus Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angus Gillis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gillis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angus Thomas Gillis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Angus T. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Angus Gillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Angus Gillis practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.