A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angus Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angus Graham, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Injuries and Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angus Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angus Woodward Graham MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angus W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Angus Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Angus Graham practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Internists and Brevard Orthopedic Surgeons.