A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angus Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angus Graham, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Injuries and Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angus Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angus Woodward Graham MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angus W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Angus Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Angus Graham practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Internists and Brevard Surgeons.