A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angus Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angus Graham, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Injuries and Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angus Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans