A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh-Dao Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh-Dao Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh-Dao Vu Le MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anh-Dao V. Le practice?
- Dr. Anh-Dao Le has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anh-Dao Le practices Dermatology near Chino Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See Chino Hills Dermatologists.