Dr. Anh-Dao Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anh-Dao Le?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Anh-Dao Le?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

One of the best dermatologist I've been treated by.

She is very thorough, personable, and very knowledgeable. Although her management group was not very supportive to get her staffing help, she still spend lots of contact time educating and care for her patient.

September 13th, 2015

Dr. Le is very knowledgeable and is especially sensitive to ensure a patient feels minimal pain during procedures. She has a very good personality.

August 6th, 2014

On the fence

Correct address for this doctor is : 3110 Chino Ave, ste 270, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Phone: (909) 465-9266 (Medical group staff will give you the wrong phone number) I'd give Dr. Le 2.5 verging on 3 stars for the following reasons: 4 stars: My daughter had this crazy itchy painful rash that broke out all over her whole body. The first dermatologist we were referred to wouldn't see us until a month out. Rediculous. But Dr. Le would see us the next day. Office wait time was extremely short as well. 4 stars: Dr. Le was very personable. She and her staff were kind, especially with my daughter who freaked out when they had to take a biopsy. 1 star: My concern was if it was contagious, and if she could return to school. Dr. Le was pretty certain it wasn't contagious and offered a letter I could give to the school confirming she wasn't contagious. She said that I should treat my kid with a cream for 2 weeks and if the rash didn't go away then it was scabies (highly contagious), and that the biopsy would tell. ACK!! Though I'm a working mom with little leave, out of moral regard for the rest of the school population I kept my kid out of school, and requested a letter saying my kid should be kept home until biopsy was confirmed. 2 stars: Every time I try to call the office during regular business hours I either get a busy signal (what? no call service? - I have to cold call 15-20 times to get through), or the answering machine that the office is closed, though the message says that the office should be open. 1 star: I received a call from someone in the office calling me back to "confirm an appointment" two days after the biopsy was taken. The lady sounded like she didn't speak english, and skeptically asked her if the biopsy results had really come back so quickly, she just repeated that we should come in the next day. When I came in that morning (annoyed they couldn't tell me the results on the phone), the staff said they had never made an appointment for me and didn't know who it was that called. (A royal waste of my time when I can't afford to take off of work already). Will give her an extra 3 stars if the diagnosis is accurate and treatment actually works. Right now the treatment is working, but I'm unsure if it's actually treating the root cause of the issue or just covering up the symptoms.

March 18th, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Although I waited a bit long to see her Dr. Le was very professional and informative. Seen another local dermatologist that could not resolve my issues as Dr. Le did. I highly recommend her, not to mention her staff was so helpful and knowledgeable.

January 29th, 2014

I would most certainly recommend Dr. Le, her office staff is friendly, professional and her nurses are very educated. Dr. Le had a little bit of wait time, but she was well worth it. She took her time in diagnosing and explaining my condition.

August 28th, 2013

The wait time is long. This office often overbook patients. : ( The long wait is just unbearable and irritable!!

January 17th, 2013

Try to find someone else

My wife and I had our appointments cancelled three times without notification. I was also charged for a visit when I clearly told her staff I could not come. The wait time is outrageous. The lack of follow-up borders on abandonment. The office staff is lax. If at all possible find another doctor.

March 24th, 2010

very confident, knowledgable and friendly. Gave thorough explainations.

January 13th, 2010

Best Dermatologist EVER!

Dr. Le is the best dermatologist we have ever seen. She is very knowledgable in what she does and best of all she enjoys it! I have referred her to many people and will continue to do so

February 17th, 2017