A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh-Hong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh-Hong Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anh-Hong Tran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh-Hong Huan Tran MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anh-Hong H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Anh-Hong Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anh-Hong Tran practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.