Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Very professional and understanding of problems

February 3rd, 2016
Very thorough Great bedside manner Candid

October 1st, 2015
She takes you health & making you better very seriously. She is very sweet & caring & knows exactly what she's doing.

September 22nd, 2015
Great Urologist, Recommended highly
Great doctor and staff. Really put you at ease during what could be embarrassing exams.

March 31st, 2015
Not the best....
To start off, I must say that I am the type of person that always seeks the best of the best when it comes to my healthcare providers. It was very easy to book an appointment with this Physician. The staff, is definitely not the most courteous bunch...SPECIALLY when you are on the PHONE with them. They are very quick, snippy, and pretty much rude. If you have any questions for them be prepared to have them cut you off. It also seems like they lack some communication skills among their staff when it comes to their patients information. Dr. Tran, I would have to say, did not know how to accurately diagnose my husband. She opted for several procedures that were very unnecessary, and put him on medication that he did not even need!! She is not too friendly, she is a pretty serious person. I must say she will spend her time with you, and try to talk about your needs, and symptoms. Although, she does not come up with enough questions to ask you! Her and her staff do not follow up with you after a visit. I had to call their office several times just to get them to transfer my husbands medical history to a new Urologist. Would I recommend her to anyone? NO. There are better, caring, friendly, and knowledgeable urologists in the Dallas area.

October 23rd, 2013
I love Dr. Tran she is so sweet and easy to talk to and take very good care of me. I love the fact that she knows most of her patients by name and or face. I love her nurses they all have been go great. I have never had an issue with getting appointments. I plan on staying with Dr. T for as long as I have my issue. Thanks Dr. Tran for being such a great person.

October 23rd, 2012
office staff rude
Dr. Tran is delightful...if you can cope with her office staff. I visited both Plano office & Med City and experienced office staff that ignores you until they need something. I work in healthcare and know the importance of customer service. These young people need to learn manners & how they are representing a business. I would pick another dr. if I had not already started treatment.

August 14th, 2012
love her
Great doctor what every good doctor should be

April 25th, 2012
Exceptionally gifted in diagnosis and surgical skills.
Am daily grateful for her expert care and my improved quality of life.

February 10th, 2012
Caring, Competent and Professional
Dr. Tran explained everything so that I could understand why she needed each test, how each outcome fit into the puzzle of pain I was experiencing, and then how best to proceed at every step. I had to wait a couple of weeks to see her the first time, but she was well worth the wait. She even gave me samples of each medication so that I could try the results before paying for a prescription, and asked that I call her if any problems came up. Dr. Tran even postponed my surgery the day before it was scheduled because my gallbladder started acting up. A lot of other doctors would have been more concerned with their surgery schedule, than my safety. I am very grateful that Dr. Tran is my doctor and I will recommend her to my family and friends. She is easy to talk to and truly cares about her patients! Thank you, Dr. Tran!

July 1st, 2011
Dr. Tran has exceptional bedside manner! She explains everything thoroughly and takes time to be sure that all of the patient's questions have been answered. While I had to wait for quite a while, I think it was worth it to have this top-notch, professional, and genuine doctor.I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing a competent urologist.