A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anh Chung, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh Dao Thi Chung DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anh D. Chung practice?
- Dr. Anh Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anh Chung practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.