Dr. Anh Dao Chung DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Torrance, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
The world best female doctor I knows!

June 25th, 2014
Courteous Staff
Dr, Chung is very nice and always return a call whenever she can. Very friendly...

September 17th, 2012
Brilliant and Personable
What a doctor with 25+ years of practiced had missed Dr. Chung picked up on it immediately. If it was not for her diagnosis my liver issue would be really bad. Dr. Chung truly cares about her patients. She takes the necessary time to understand her patients issues so she can come up an appropriate treatment plan. Her pleasant personality allows a patient to be open and honest with her.

January 11th, 2012
Poor response to patients needs
- does nto listen to your concers - Prescribes medication without actual diagnostics - Though she is the primary care physician - for any problem you go - she will refer you to another specialist-My yearly phyical check was done really bad and did not go over most of the diagnosis .- The office staff are friendly , but the doctor and the nurse are not at all caring and responsive.

August 31st, 2011
Fully Satisfied
I,ve been treated by four other doctors in this medical group. When one of them moved on I was refered to Dr. Chung when she first arrived. I hope she stays here for a very long time, her treatment is the best I have ever recieved. She now also treats four other members of my family. Her nurse and support staff are tops.

April 5th, 2011
Not Caring
Not caring. Doesn't listen. Very rushed.

December 15th, 2010
I've been going to Dr. Chung for 5 yrs, now my daughter sees her. Dr. Chung has had a listening ear and is very kind.

August 19th, 2010
I love Dr. Chung. She's very modern and very reasonable. She refers to specialists when it's out of her ability to diagnose and she's very forward and efficient.

December 22nd, 2009
Very Impersonal
I would not reccomend this doctor. I was contacted by a nurse after my visit stating that my cholesterol was "slightly elevated" and to come back in for another test. When I got the new results in the mail, my cholesterol was not included in it. I tried to contact the doctor, only to have my call returned by a nurse who said the cholesterol test was not ordered the second time they took my blood. She said "eat a low fat diet, and excercise". I also had trouble getting asthma medication refill. They had noted on their chart that i was contacted and told to set another office visit, when that never happened. I feel like it is just way too big of a practice, and I am nothing but a number and a dollar sign to them.

December 1st, 2009
Very exceptional doctot
She is very profesional and care for her patiens, spend her time with us and explain in detail what is she going to do, also she ask us about any referal that we need. She is an excellent doctor.

June 25th, 2008
Bedside Manner and Understanding
I appreciate doctors who are willing to sit and spend the time to really listen to a patient and trying to diagnose a problem. This is unexpected of typical doctors who are quick to listen to one or two sentences and try to diagnose and push their patients' out of the office. Why can't medical schools teach more bedside manners instead of bottom line profits to doctors? Congratulations Dr. Anh Chung.

July 13th, 2016