A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh Do is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anh Do, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Do has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh Quan Do MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anh Q. Do practice?
- Dr. Anh Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Anh Do practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.