Dr. Anh Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2011
Beware!!!!
This "Doctor" should be investigated for malpractice. I've came in there multiple times to have my rash looked at, asked for a blood work for potential cholesterol issues and questions about aches and pains. He would not look at my rash but just gave me over the counter itch cream. He would not refer me to a specialist for a blood work until I demand it 4 times. On top of that, he would only give you the result in person and not over the phone so that they can charge my medical insurance money as a office visit. Any aches and pains internally, he would just give Tylonal or advil and such meds. He even prescribe the wrong dosage of medication sometimes and even the wrong medications. I am moving on to a real Doctor that graduated in the US and not from Vietnam where you can buy your doctorate degree.

December 31st, 2008
Dr. Anh Nguyen is WONDERFUL
I love Dr. Anh and I have no idea who I would turn to later on when he retires. He knows my family history and makes me feel like family because he remembers me and my health problems. I am able to see him the next day or even the same day if needed. He is easy to talk to and he makes me feel comfortable enough to tell him how I am feeling when I am sick. He is a doctor like no other.

April 8th, 2016