Dr. Anh Lam MD Patient Reviews

• Hospitalist Honolulu, HI

3.0

August 25th, 2013
Excellent
A bit shocked to find poor reviews of Dr. Lam. She, her group, and the hospital (Memorial Miramar) were good beyond belief to me. Excellent medical care and genuinely caring human beings. I'm both homeless and uninsured, and bounced back for treatment after a poor experience with another doctor and my condition becoming worse. The level of care on this hospital stay was excellent. Dr. Lam spent a great amount of time with me. She explained clearly, answered questions on a wide range of subjects (physical and mental well-being, follow up concerns, whatever concerns/questions I had were addressed; whenever possible, the hospital staff did as well). She is fairly no-nonsense, but not a robot. Not a bad word to say.

November 9th, 2011
My therapist needed to contact her, she called several times and did not get any response what so ever

July 10th, 2008
A liability. Considering legal action!
This person is scary! She refuses to respect the patience or family and seemed to be put out by the slightest amount of effort. Make sure that you never get sick over a holiday weekend, because you will really be inconveniencing HER! I was born at Baptist Hospital and my whole family has utilized the facility as needed, but with a person of this low caliber on staff we will surely think twice. Avoid this person at all cost. Deplorable.

July 8th, 2008
This person has no business treating living persons. Strongest Caution
Aside from the putrifyingly unsanitary amount of grease on this woman's face was enough to fry a days worth of KFC, she had the bedside manner of a lawyer-fearing android. I went to the Baptist Hospital emergency room after a seizure, which apparently she confused with some sort of psychiatric situation (how scary is that!). She also gave me medication that my family told her i reacted badly to. Completely deplorable, no respect for me or my family concerns. This 'person' is not suited to treat ANY mammal. Avoid her at all cost, for the safety of yourself and family. This person will make me think twice before sending myself or anyone else to Baptist Hospital.