A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anh V. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Anh Nguyen practices Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.