A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh Dinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anh Dinh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh Tuyet Dinh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anh T. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Anh Dinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Anh Dinh practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians.