A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh Tina H Pham DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anh T. Pham practice?
- Dr. Anh Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Anh Pham practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Internists and Paramount Nephrologists.