A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh Van Nguyen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anh V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Anh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anh Nguyen practices Dermatology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Dermatologists.