A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Vinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anh Vinh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh H Vinh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anh H. Vinh practice?
- Dr. Anh Vinh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anh Vinh practices Family Medicine near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Mission, KS.
See Shawnee Family Physicians.