A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anhtuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anhtuan D. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Anhtuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Internists.