A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anhtuan Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anhtuan Tong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anhtuan Tong practice?
Dr. Anhtuan Tong practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Family Physicians, and Long Beach General Practitioners.