A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anhtuan Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anhtuan Tong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anhtuan Tong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anhtuan Tong MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anhtuan Tong practice?
- Dr. Anhtuan Tong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anhtuan Tong practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.