A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anhvu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anhvu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anhvu Tien Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anhvu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Anhvu Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anhvu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.