A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ani Kalfayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalfayan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kalfayan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ani Kalfayan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ani Kalfayan practice?
- Dr. Ani Kalfayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ani Kalfayan practices Anesthesiology near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.