A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniano Cueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cueva graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cueva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aniano Illustrisimo Cueva MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aniano I. Cueva practice?
- Dr. Aniano Cueva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aniano Cueva practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.