A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniano Cueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cueva
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cueva Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cueva graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cueva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aniano Illustrisimo Cueva MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aniano I. Cueva practice?
- Dr. Aniano Cueva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aniano Cueva practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.