A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anibal Drelichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anibal Drelichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anibal Drelichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drelichman graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Drelichman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anibal M Drelichman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anibal M. Drelichman practice?
- Dr. Anibal Drelichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anibal Drelichman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Oncologists.