A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anibal Drelichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anibal Drelichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drelichman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drelichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anibal Drelichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drelichman graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drelichman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anibal Drelichman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anibal Drelichman practice?
- Dr. Anibal Drelichman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anibal Drelichman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Oncologists.