Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anibal Gauto
Dr. Anibal Gauto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gauto is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center, John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital and Desert Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gauto has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anibal Gauto has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Anibal Gauto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Pushpinder Sivia
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Matthew Powers
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Keyan Matinpour
Dermatology, General Surgery
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi2