A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anibal Gauto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anibal Gauto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauto graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Gauto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anibal Raul Gauto MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anibal R. Gauto practice?
- Dr. Anibal Gauto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anibal Gauto practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.