Dr. Anibal Maldonado MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 30th, 2013
Excellent physician. Very surprised about previous comment. He really dedicated time to me and my family.

September 25th, 2013
Review for Dr. Maldonado
I met Dr. Marinez at the hospital and Dr. Cooper at the office, both were very nice, attentive, and sympathetic doctors. I would recommend them both. I saw Dr. Maldonado at a follow-up visit, because, although I was treated for bacteria, my leg continues to hurt. I was very, very disappointed with Dr, Maldonado. He was the most insensitive, rude and aggressive doctor I have ever met. He even challenged me with the fact that there weren't notes from my last visit indicating I had any pain. He stressed that IDC treated the disease and anything not related to that, i the continued pain in my leg, was not his area. He continued to repeat this, in a tone and manner as if I were stupid and did not understand that the treatment was over and he was done with helping me. He also said, that if I did not have a fever or any other symptoms, there was no longer an infection and that the pain, was not his area, and had nothing to do with it. He did not offer to have additional tests done, at least for my peace of mind it could have been suggested. Considering he is a doctor, he could have seemed a little more concerned and sympathetic to my pain. This accident has been life changing and I didn't feel as if he cared the least. I was very upset and crying when I left that office. I don't ever want to see Dr. Maldonado again!!!