A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniedi Udofa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aniedi Udofa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udofa
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Udofa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aniedi Udofa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udofa graduated from University Of Jos.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aniedi Etukudo Fred Udofa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aniedi E. Udofa practice?
- Dr. Aniedi Udofa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Aniedi Udofa practices Psychiatry near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Roads, LA and Clinton, LA.
See Baton Rouge Psychiatrists.