A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uyoe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uyoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyoe graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uyoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aniefiok Imeh Uyoe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aniefiok I. Uyoe practice?
- Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Surgeons.