A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyoe graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Uyoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uyoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aniefiok I. Uyoe practice?
Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Scottsburg, IN.
See Bossier City Surgeons and Bossier City Orthopedic Surgeons.