A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyoe graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uyoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aniefiok Imeh Uyoe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aniefiok I. Uyoe practice?
- Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aniefiok Uyoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Scottsburg, IN.
See Bossier City Orthopedic Surgeons.