Dr. Anika Denali Luengo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anika Denali Luengo?

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Dr. Anika is a very patient and involved physician who exercises caution. I had an emergency birth and she took every precaution to ensure I and my baby were healthy and safe.

Love Dr. Deanli

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I had the best Pregnancy seeing Dr. Denali. She genuinely cared about my birthing plan, she was honest with me about my expectations of having a VBAC and even though I didn't get to have my VBAC, she cared as if it was her self not having a VBAC and eased me through a perfect Caesarean. You cant ask for better care then that;) I am glad I chose her.

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Dr. Denali-Luengo and her staff are 5-Star! They are caring, genuine, knowledgeable, sincere, answer all your questions/concerns and then some, Great "Bed-Side Manner", professional, your needs as a patients are of utmost concern to them. You will not get better than Dr. Anika Denali-Leungo and her staff.

Wonderful and Caring

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I have had and continue to have great experiences with this doctor. She is very caring, sweet, and professional. She is very cafeful, attentive, and the wait was not long. I would reccommend her 100%

Not Very Professional

Posted on October 24th, 2010

I had surgery done by this doctor and believed her to be a nice caring woman. I do not go under anesthesia very well and usually can still hear in and out what the staff is saying while I'm "out". I heard Dr. Denali making jokes and derogatory remarks about me and my "down there" anatomy and am very hurt by this. Women doctors especially should not say these things about their patients.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2010

I had an amazing expereince with Dr. Anika. She is very professional but is still personal and is excited about your pregnancy and the baby. I felt like I was in great hands during the delivery and still had a voice in what I wanted my birthing experience to be like. I highly recommend Dr. Anika Denali Luengo to everyone.

Posted on April 11th, 2016