Dr. Anika Sanda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anika Sanda?

Posted on August 21st, 2015

We saw Dr. Sanda in the After Hours clinic. This was the first time we had seen her. I brought in my daughter, who had come down with the same symptoms as my son and myself before. It was contagious pneumonia that responded to antibiotics in both our cases. I had to debate with her for 45 minutes to convince her to treat my daughter instead of sending us home to wait for her to deteriorate like my son had before (I myself, luckily had a reasonable doctor that treated me right at the onset of symptoms based on my son's history). I was still very ill and it was exhausting to argue my point. She kept talking to my 12 year old, instead of me, as if the child was the one who should take on the responsibility for the medical decision! In her favor I have to say that she stayed in the conversation, and patiently countered every point I made. Also, she finally did turn around and agreed to treat. But I had to really fight for it and I resent being poo-poohed.

She is the best doctor I have come across

Posted on July 18th, 2012

The doctor takes time to explain the diagnosis. Very pleasant and definitely one of the best doctors I have come across.

Posted on February 11th, 2016