A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anikar Chhabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anikar Chhabra, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chhabra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chhabra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anikar Chhabra, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabra graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Chhabra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anikar Chhabra MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anikar Chhabra practice?
- Dr. Anikar Chhabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anikar Chhabra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.