A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anikar Chhabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anikar Chhabra, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chhabra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chhabra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anikar Chhabra, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabra graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Chhabra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anikar Chhabra MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anikar Chhabra practice?
- Dr. Anikar Chhabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anikar Chhabra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.