A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Attili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Attili, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Attili graduated from Andhra Medical College, Andhra, Pradesh.
Dr. Attili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Attili BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Attili practice?
- Dr. Anil Attili has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anil Attili practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Lexington, KY.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.