A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Attili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attili
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Attili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Attili, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Attili graduated from Andhra Medical College, Andhra, Pradesh.
Dr. Attili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Attili BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Attili practice?
- Dr. Anil Attili has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anil Attili practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Lexington, KY.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.