A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Bangale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Bangale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bangale
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bangale Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangale graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bangale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Tukarampant Bangale MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil T. Bangale practice?
- Dr. Anil Bangale has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anil Bangale practices Family Medicine near River Oaks, TX.