A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Bangale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Bangale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bangale
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bangale Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangale graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bangale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Tukarampant Bangale MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil T. Bangale practice?
- Dr. Anil Bangale has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anil Bangale practices Family Medicine near River Oaks, TX.