A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhardwaj
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhardwaj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Bhardwaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Bhardwaj MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Bhardwaj practice?
- Dr. Anil Bhardwaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Bhardwaj practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Monongahela, PA.
See Monongahela Radiologists.