A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Bhardwaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhardwaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Bhardwaj practice?
Dr. Anil Bhardwaj practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Monongahela, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Monongahela Radiologists.